SellerHub TV is committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal information is protected. Because of that, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you use our products or services whether this in our physical premises, over the phone, online or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”). This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information.
From time to time SellerHub TV may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who are we
When we say ‘us’ or ‘we’ in this policy, we are typically referring to Seller Hub TV
What sorts of information do we hold
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and any feedback you give us including by phone, email, post or when your communicate via social media.
- Information about the products and services we provide to you.
- Your account login details.
- Information about any device you have used to access our services.
- Your contact details and details of the emails and any other electronic communications that you’ve received from us. This includes whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links in them. This allows us to improve our services and make sure we improve the content we bring to you.
How do we use your information
- Make available our Services to you
- Process your orders
- Take payments or give you refunds
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud
- Conduct market research, either ourselves or with reputable agencies
- For statistical analysis
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume, the manner in which you consume them so we can serve you better
- Find ways to improve our Services and websites
- Contact you about products and services
- Provide safety and security for our customers and colleagues
- Help you answer questions and solve issues you may have
Who we might share your information with
SellerHub TV does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties, suppliers or subcontractors who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving you.
Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential.
We only share information with them that allows them to provide their services to us or facilitate them providing their/our services to you.
International transfers of your information
Keeping you informed about our product and services
We would like to you about our products, ideas and offers from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where you have consented to do so we may do this via post, email, text message, online, using social media or by any other electronic means.
We won’t send you marketing messages if you tell us not to but we will still need to send you occasional service-related messages. If you wish to amend your marketing preferences you can so by contacting email@example.com
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you in any circumstances. We will provide it to you free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If any personal information we hold about you is out of date or inaccurate you may ask us to correct it.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
To exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How long do we keep your information for
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service across our group. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
Links to other websites
Social networks and sharing your thoughts
When using one of our websites, you may be able to share information through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For example when you ‘like’, ‘share’ or review our Services. When doing this your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks, their other users and/or company name. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared on them.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com
By post: Data Protection Officer, SellerHub TV, Business Incubation Centre,
Upper Bognor Road,
West Sussex, PO21 1HR